Skip to main content

Ghost Ship of Katze Plains (part 2) - 6/100

 


"Wow!"

Because Hamsuke was climing the wall, Ainz's body was not twisted around Hamsuke and was horizontal to the ground. If I hadn't been able to activate the [Fly] spell using the magical item, there by freeing myself from gravity, it would been quite a difficult situation.

If Ainz were to fall from this height, would his body sustain any damage? The answer is no. However, I must absolutely avoid letting third parties see the foolish sight of him rolling off Hamsuke. I must avoid tarnishing the reputation of the Adamantite-class Adventurer, Momon. Although, I never actually fallen off a horse, so I don't know if it would really damage my reputation. On the other hand, one might think that since he's riding a powerful beast like Hamsuke, it's inevitable that he would make such a mistake, but that's probably not the case. 

Of course, Ainz had a lot say. To be honest, Ainz has a very low opinion of Hamsuke as a mount. Something like Soul Eaters are much better. Although if you asked if Hamsuke is comfortable to sit on,  I would nod my head. First of all, Hamsuke's fur is indeed quite soft under normal circumstances. At this point, it's safe to say that the seating comfort exceeds the acceptable standard. However, when it comes to combat, the opinion in completely reversed. 

This is because when Hamsuke gets into combat mode, her fur hardens. Moreover, it is not possible to be so precise as to soften just the back. Her whole body is like a mountain of swords. It was only possible for Ainz to ride Hamsuke because it is very likely that a normal human would be pierced by countless thin, hard hairs. 

The next issue is the pose, it requires your legs to be wide apart. Otherwise, it will be difficult to not fall off. Although it has become a little better by using a special saddle, it is still extremely difficult to stabilize the body by squeezing Hamsuke's body with your thighs. Only someone with super human abilities like Ainz could endure it. An average person would need to secure their lower body to the saddle using stables of some kind. 

Despite this, for reasons Ainz could not understand, everyone believed that Hamsuke was a powerful Beast, which raised the bar unnecessarily high, which is displeasing. 

'I remember someone once told me that even graceful ducks flap their legs under the water, but that's exactly what I'm doing. I wonder what they'll do if there is a barrier in place... I wish they would tell me before they jump in, because unlike a horse you can talk'.

Ainz grumbled as his body shook violently in sync with Hamsuke's movements. 'I should think a little more about the person below me... Well, there haven't been any problems so far, so I guess Hamsuke trusts me.' 

Still, I would like to explain the rules of climbing. It might be better if I clung to his back, but I wonder what kind of impression that would give to outsiders. Would they understand, or would they think it was wrong?  Or would it seem strange for him to remain in a particular position while riding Hamsuke like he is now? Hamsuke reached the top of the wall and dived towards the ground landing with a thud, and then he started running again.

Ainz's head shook violently. The shaking was so strong that an average person would definitely get whiplash. While Ainz was grateful to be undead, he surveyed the grounds of the tower. First, there are three Skeletal Dragons. Next, I thought there were living things there because the undead looked like they were attacking something, but it only appears to be a few humans. 

Based on the information Ainz had gathered, it was highly likely that there were other people inside the broken tower.


Hamsuke's fur ability reminds me of the Spear Needles. They can turn their hair into sharp needles that damage enemies when they touch it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost Ship of Katze Plains (part 2) - 13/100

Is it okay, if I attack in a way that would damage the broken tower?  As Momon, I have to wear my Armor, so I can't use area attacks or magic, so I couldn't do it even if I wanted to. Of course, it would be different if I used an item, but I had no intention of exposing my hand unnecessarily. Therefore, it would be best for Narberal not to participate in this battle until the very last moment. (I wonder how many times Momon, an Adamantite-class adventurer, has helped people... Even though Momon isn't particularly friendly with Nazarick, helping people in small ways will never go to waste and will continue to be important in the future.) The easiest way to get into the depths of Katze Plains is to travel through the broken tower. I never thought I'd encounter Skeletal Dragon at the top of the tower. Ainz tries to grasp the situation regarding the Skeletal Dragons and the group of people who appear to be adventurers. If you hit it sideways, you'll be in trouble.   How

Ghost Ship of Katze Plains (part 2): 14-25/100

Originally, or rather, the technique he used in the royal capital, was a technique in which he swung his sword with all his might, then used the centrifugal force to spin around and return to the original position. Although I call it a technique, in reality, it wasn't a technique at all. in the first place, it was just a result of him accidentally losing his balance during a fight and the momentum resulted in an acrobatic movement.  It was a technique that would not be surprising if he was scolded for swinging his sword in a way that would throw him off balance. However, if he didn't prepare at least one martial art, there might come a time when he wouldn't be able to hide it, so he trained dozens of times to master the technique. To be honest, it doesn't work that well, but when it does it's a pretty cool move. That's it. It's just a spinning slash, and there's no doubt that it would be stronger if you just put your hips in and slashed with all your mig